How are your first couple of weeks social distancing treating you? Have you been FaceTiming your family? Zoom-ing in for work meetings? Going down a never-ending rabbit hole of memes and gifs? You can bet we have—and we’ve put together the funniest social media posts we found to give your day a little boost.
So whether you’re lounging in your “daytime” pyjamas or haven’t showered in five days (we won’t tell), click through this social media round up for a good time. (And if you missed last week’s, find it right here.) Make sure to share with a friend or family member the next time you chat, because, let’s be honest, we all need something new to talk about.
1. A new way to describe social distancing:
2. Snowshoe art sent in by one of our readers, Kim Asmussen:
3. You’ll never need to pay for a spin class again:
4. Our idea of entertainment has met an all-new low:
5. This is one taste-test we’d love to have:
6. Can’t head out to the barn? Get your horse fix here:
#ImSoBoredI COV19, Day15; “Artist In Isolation”… hair don’t care ✌🏻❤️😜
What do you do? Sing along…
On the first part of the journey, I was looking at all the life
There were plants and birds and rocks and things and us on a horse with no name! pic.twitter.com/RLY63pB9P8
— khocott (@khocott3) March 30, 2020
7. An easy DIY project—all it requires is a shopping trip in your own backyard!
8. If you’ve binge-watched Tiger King on Netflix, you’ll want to do the same:
9. This rainbow is bringing all the hope, love, and joy we need right now:
View this post on Instagram
new angle on the Dolittle concept 🐩🌈 . nouvel angle de l'effet Dolittle 🐩🌈 . . . #arcencielbalade #arcenciel🌈 #arcenciel #cavabienaller #çavabienaller #çavabienaller🌈 #çavabienaller🌈 #quarantine #quarantaine #quarantinelife #rosepatrie #rosemontpetitepatrie #mtlmoments #mtl #restezchezvous #toutvabienaller #stayhome #villeray #montrealmoments #rosemont