That’s right! The Fall Cottage Life Show is back, Oct. 19 to 21 at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ont. Here are the top five reasons you’ll want to check it out.
- You can get a head start on your 2019 cottage plans. We’ve got more than 250 exhibitors; you’ll find boats, builders, docks, furniture, decor, building products, real estate and more, all under one roof. For a full look at our exhibitor list click here.
- It’s fun for the whole family! This year we’ve added a 19-foot rock climbing wall in the Great Outdoors area, and oversized lawn games in the Cottage Games area. Plus, you can catch outdoor live chainsaw carving demos all weekend long. See the exciting lineup here.
- The shopping, of course—for exclusive merchandise. Making a very special comeback this year is our show-exclusive apparel, including our first-ever collaboration with famed Canadian brand Roots: a limited edition hoodie only available in our Cottage Life booth.
- You could meet Colin & Justin! Cottage Life fan favourites and stars of the new series Great Canadian Cottages, Colin McAllister and Justin Ryan will be at the show on Saturday, Oct. 20 and Sunday, Oct. 21.
- You’ll get to sit back and chill at our Dock Party. Raise a glass while raising funds for the Cottage Dreams Cancer Recovery Initiative. Plus, make your own Cottage Life branded bottle opener with Cottage Life video host, Adam Holman.