It’s almost that time of the year again—the Fall Cottage Life Show, that is. It’s a time when hundreds of exhibitors come together to kick off the off-season by displaying and demonstrating the best of cottage country. From boats and docks to green solutions and delicious treats, there’s something for everybody. Whether you’re looking for something specific for your cottage, inspiration, or just a family-friendly activity, the Fall Cottage Life Show has it all. If you’ve never been before, these 10 tips will help you get the most out of the event.
1. Wear good walking shoes. With over 280,000 sq. ft space, you want to make sure you are comfortable.
2. This year, the Fall Cottage Life Show has partnered with the Seasons Christmas Show so you can pick up a few gifts for the people on your list.
3. Check out our exhibitor list online before you come to find out the booth number of your favourite products and services.
4. Get limited edition Cottage Life apparel to celebrate our 35th anniversary.
5. Try Lake of Bays craft beer and Walter Craft beverages at the Cottage Life Polar Bar.
6. Determine a meeting place if you are coming as a family or group. With hundreds of exhibitors to see, you might just have to divide and conquer. We suggest the food service area in Hall 4.
7. Most vendors accept card payments, but some show specials are cash only. Also, make sure you get a bag to carry all your goodies in.
8. Visit the Cottage Life booth for an exclusive look at the 2022 Photo Contest winners and a sneak peek at our new documentary, Loons: A Cry from the Mist.
9. Don’t miss cooking presentations from cheese expert Sue Riedl and dessert mastermind Tony Armstrong. Gardening expert Frankie Flowers will also be on hand to share his favourite cottage plants that can survive just about anything, and tons of experts will be on hand to answer any questions you have about building a cottage.
10. Tiny spaces are very trendy right now and we’ve got some life-sized versions at our Amazing Outdoor Spaces feature.
Visit Shows.cottagelife.com for more information and to buy your tickets.
Related Story 8 reasons why you should go to the Fall Cottage Life Show this weekend