The Fall Cottage Life Show is back and bigger than before. Hundreds of exhibitors will be demonstrating the latest and greatest cottage toys, technology, and trinkets. It’s all going down this weekend, Nov. 11–13 at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ont. For more information about the show such as times, stage presentations, etc. click here.
- Enter to win a paddleboard at the Cottage Life booth. All you need to do is fill out a ballot and sign up for Dockside, Cottage Life’s weekly newsletter.
- The show is the best time to renew or subscribe to the magazine because there is a special show discount. You also will get a bonus gift. Hint: It will keep you organized.
- Score up to a 22 per cent discount on Cottage Life’s Province of Canada merchandise including the popular vintage half-zip throwback sweater by buying them at the show.
- Parking is free! That being said, arrive early to help guarantee you a spot closer to the door.
- Get a sneak peek at Loons: A Cry From the Mist, a new documentary special airing on Cottage Life Television on Nov. 18 at 8 p.m. Show attendees can watch sneak peeks at the Cottage Life booth.
- Show attendees will get a first look at the winning photographs from the 2022 Cottage Life Photo Contest. Check them out at the Cottage Life booth.
- For the price of one admission, you get into both the Cottage Life Show and Seasons Christmas Show. Buy your tickets here.
- Meet the Editor of Cottage Life, Michelle Kelly, when she sits down to discuss short-term rentals on the Main Stage. Find presentation times here.