A cookie sheet can be your best friend at season’s start, letting you cook an entire meal quickly using a single pan. (Line it with foil and cleanup is a snap.) With a tiny bit of prep, dinner is set in 30 minutes—and is pretty enough to go straight from oven to table.
Smoky Sriracha Sheet-Pan Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Greens
- 1-2 tbsp sriracha (see Tip below)
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- Combine sriracha, 3 tbsp oil, paprika, and cumin (can be done several days ahead and stored at room temperature in a sealed jar). In a large bowl, season chicken and potatoes generously with salt and pepper, and pour in sriracha mix, tossing to coat well (can be done up to 8 hours ahead; cover and keep chilled).
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line rimmed cookie sheet with foil. Place chicken and potatoes on pan in a single layer. Roast in oven for 15 minutes. Turn chicken and potatoes and cook 5 minutes more.
- Toss green onions with remaining olive oil and a little salt. Add to baking pan, and stir to combine. Cook 5–10 minutes longer, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven, and stir in greens. Sprinkle with dill, if using, and garnish with lemon. Serve from the pan.
Want more recipes? Check out The Ultimate Cottage BBQ Guide in the May 2017 issue of Cottage Life magazine.