The Spring Cottage Life Show is back and bigger than before. Over 500 exhibitors will be in attendance, demonstrating the latest and greatest cottage toys, innovative construction materials, and decor. It’s all going down March 23–26, 2023, at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ont. For more information about the show such as times, stage presentations, etc. click here.
- When you buy a ticket for the Spring Cottage Life Show, get a chance to win $10,000 worth of gift cards for Cottage Toys, a contest sponsored by Aviva. Click here to buy your tickets.
- Meet the team behind Cottage Life magazine at the Cottage Life booth. While you’re there, learn about and subscribe to our brand new newsletter Family Matters, a five-part series designed to kickstart your succession planning.
- This year, veteran Cottage Life carpenter Wayne Lennox and partner Brian Halbot are building an outdoor shower. Enter for a chance to win one in the Cottage Workshop area.
- Get the best deal on a Cottage Life magazine subscription at the show. Buy a 3-year subscription for $65, plus HST. Both the print and digital editions of the magazine are included, plus you’ll receive the Cottage Life log book as a bonus gift.
- Does your cottage wardrobe need a refresh? Some of our fan favourites, including our hallmark sweaters, will be for sale at the Cottage Life booth.
- The show is family-friendly and infants between zero to three years receive free admission. Swing by the inflatable planetarium at the Family Activity Centre to keep the kids entertained.
- Did we mention there is a rock climbing wall in the Great Outdoors area?
- Don’t miss presentations on the Main Stage. Michelle Kelly, editor of Cottage Life, has some critical tips for keeping crafty critters away from the cottage, and Alysha Vandertogt, our senior associate editor, has the insider scoop on what new smart tech you need to make your cottage more efficient. To view the full presentation schedule for the Main Stage, click here.