Make these roasted apple bundles to kick your fall campfire up a notch. Five ingredients, five easy steps. Delicious and pure fun!
1. Take equal parts softened butter, brown sugar, and granola with a pinch of cinnamon
2. Add filling to cored apples and wrap in two layers of foil
3. Bake in the hot coals of your campfire, 25 minutes or until softened, turning occasionally
4. Cool slightly, and top with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream.
5. Eat directly from the foil with a spoon.
Looking for more tasty campfire treats? Try one of these!