First and foremost, our team’s top priority for this program and all programs remains the health and safety of employees, clients, vendors, stakeholders, and communities. We have put together strict and mandatory practices for all team members to follow before, during, and after an activation.
General Public Safety:
- Hand sanitizer stations to be set up for public & staff use.
- Signage is placed at the footprint to ensure the 2-meter distance is followed.
- Staff to wear masks while interacting with consumers and follow activation’s Health & Safety protocols.
Kitchen & Food Preparation:
- All food to be prepared inside the truck kitchen with no public access. Kitchen staff to ensure that the hands are washed after each contact with food.
- All cooking and food prep areas to be sanitized before/during/after each activation.
- Food to be served in closed containers, including condiments.
- At the beginning, end, and during each activation shift, activation elements to be cleaned/disinfected, paying special attention to any high-traffic spaces and touchpoints.