Learn the basics of eight easy ways to cook eggs
Eggs are an easy and versatile food that can be served at any meal. There are hundreds of ways to cook eggs—we’ve picked out the basics that everyone should know.
A good general rule, with only a few exceptions, is to cook eggs over medium-low heat, and do not overcook.
This is a good method for feeding a crowd, because you can cook many eggs at one time. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C). Butter small ramekins and place on a baking sheet. Crack an egg into each ramekin and season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake in preheated oven until set, about 12 minutes.
Tonight on Cottage Life
- 06:00 pmCOTTAGE CHEESE
- 06:30 pmDECKS, DOCKS, AND GAZEBOS
- 07:00 pmBROJECTS
- 07:30 pmMY RETREAT
- 08:00 pmCOMPETE TO EAT
- 08:30 pmCOTTAGE CHEESE
- 09:00 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 09:30 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 10:00 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 10:30 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 11:00 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 11:30 pmWEEKEND RENO