Learn the basics of eight easy ways to cook eggs
Eggs are an easy and versatile food that can be served at any meal. There are hundreds of ways to cook eggs—we’ve picked out the basics that everyone should know.
A good general rule, with only a few exceptions, is to cook eggs over medium-low heat, and do not overcook.
Melt 1 tsp (5 ml) of butter in a small non-stick frying pan set over medium heat. When the butter begins to sizzle, break one or two eggs into the pan. Cook until white is set and yolk is almost set, about 3 minutes. Remove from pan with a spatula and serve sunny side up, or gently flip egg over for a few seconds for eggs over easy.
Tonight on Cottage Life
- 06:00 pmCOTTAGE CHEESE
- 06:30 pmDECKS, DOCKS, AND GAZEBOS
- 07:00 pmBROJECTS
- 07:30 pmMY RETREAT
- 08:00 pmCOMPETE TO EAT
- 08:30 pmCOTTAGE CHEESE
- 09:00 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 09:30 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 10:00 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 10:30 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 11:00 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 11:30 pmWEEKEND RENO