Twelve craft breweries from ten provinces and two territories are teaming up to create the Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration, a 12-pack featuring local brews from across Canada. Brewmasters gathered in Surrey, B.C. to represent their brands, brewing their regional beer in tanks displaying their provincial flags.
“We all know Canada is renowned for our great beer and it has been such an honour to work with each of the breweries. We can’t wait to showcase some spectacular beers and the brewing talents of all 12 breweries,” says Gary Lohin, the Brewmaster at Central City Brewers + Distillers.
For beer lovers, this limited edition collaboration will be available in most liquor stores in early May. Below is the full list of participating breweries:
- British Columbia, Delta: Four Winds Brewing Company
- Alberta, Calgary: Last Best Brewing & Distilling
- Saskatchewan, Swift Current: Black Bridge Brewery
- Manitoba, Winnipeg: Half Pints Brewing Company
- Ontario, Vankleek Hill: Beau’s Brewing Company
- Quebec, Shawinigan: Le Trou Du Diable
- Nova Scotia, Halifax: Garrison Brewing Company
- New Brunswick, Fredericton: Picaroons Traditional Ales
- Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown: PEI Brewing Company
- Newfoundland, St. John’s: Quidi Vidi Brewing Company
- Yukon, Whitehorse: Yukon Brewing Company
- Northwest Territories, Yellowknife: NWT Brewing Company
As a part of our patriotic duty, we will be forced to sample every one.