If you haven’t already spent weeks devising the perfect menu for your cottage guests this long weekend, you may be in a bit of a pinch. But for those of you who aren’t willing to resort to the same ‘ol store-bought favourites, we’ve got tons of other great ideas. Whether you’re hosting a large group for dinner or are looking for a mouth-watering dessert to satisfy the family and celebrate Canada Day, we’ve picked out some of our top recipes to give you some inspiration to get started.
- Grilled Salmon Fillets with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- Watermelon, Mint and Feta Salad with White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Crisp & Chewy Peanut Butter Square
East Coast Treats:
West Coast Flavour:
- Avocado Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Grilled Scallops with Pancetta & Sage
- Bear Bait 25th Anniversary Cocktail
Looking for more ideas for your Canada Day menu? Pick up a copy of Cottage Life’s cookbook special Summer Grilling! at newsstands and wherever Cottage Life magazine is sold.