If you’re looking for the perfect cottage game to play with the entire family, try making this simple yet awesome 3-hole washer toss.
• Begin by cutting 2 sheets of 3/4 inch plywood, each 18×48 inches.
• Cut 2×2 boards with mitered corners that will be used as the frame, attach these with 2 inch deck screws.
• Draw a line down the centre of your board and mark holes at the 7 1/2 inch, 15 3/4 inch and 24 inch marks. Cut your holes using a 4 inch hole-saw.
• We cut a 3×4 foot carpet (from Home Depot) exactly in half and stapled it to the top of the board. This keeps the rings from bouncing off too easily. Carefully singe the cut end of the carpet using a flame.
• Use a utility knife to cut around the holes.
• Attach a bolt-eyelet to the front of each board and tie 10 feet of rope between them. This will save time during every setup!
• Paint your 3 inch washers different colours using Tremclad Paint.