Whether you’re looking for a little extra storage space or a fun way to display your stuff, this adorable mountain shelf is a great addition to any room. Here’s how to make yours:
• Remember to make every cut on the same angle. We cut ours at 30 degrees.
• Begin by cutting a bottom ledge to your desired length.
• Then, create the side of your first mountain on the right side. Add the other side of your mountain, but leave it a little long.
• Cut off the excess to create a tight corner. Tape together, but don’t glue yet.
• We made our second mountain peak in the centre of our bottom ledge, followed by a final small mountain on the left.
• Remember to sand your pieces before gluing and screwing together, then stain and paint your peaks!