3 best new tools
Gift ideas for the cottage handyman
The new JobMax from Ridgid is a 12V cordless tool system with multiple personalities. Consisting of a lithium ion–powered body and five interchangeable heads, this hard worker can switch jobs in seconds, replacing five dedicated tools.
The JobMax kit ($119) comes with the body, a charger, and a multi-tool head (top, far left), which in itself is multi-functional: It can cut, sand, clean, and grind. Switch to one of the additional heads, $50 each, and the JobMax becomes (left to right) a power hammer, a power ratchet, a right-angle drill, or an impact driver. And, unlike regular NiCd batteries, the Li-ion battery will keep its charge in storage, so this Swiss Army knife of tools will be ready when you need it.
Flexible and convenient, the JobMax makes a handy addition to the cottage DIY kit. Right, Dad?
Tonight on Cottage Life
- 06:00 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 06:30 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 07:00 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 07:30 pmCOLIN AND JUSTIN'S CABIN PRESSURE
- 08:00 pmBROJECTS
- 08:30 pmBROJECTS
- 09:00 pmBROJECTS
- 09:30 pmBROJECTS
- 10:00 pmDECKS, DOCKS, AND GAZEBOS
- 10:30 pmDECKS, DOCKS, AND GAZEBOS
- 11:00 pmDECKS, DOCKS, AND GAZEBOS
- 11:30 pmDECKS, DOCKS, AND GAZEBOS