Faux Stone Decorative Flooring is an acrylic modified cement, which is mixed onsite in buckets and applied directly on concrete, wood sub floors, and old tiles. It is then handmade to look like seamless stone, stone slab, stone tile & flagstone. Faux Stone Decorative Floors come in 30 standard colours. Otherwise white faux stone is used, then stains are custom mixed and applied to compliment your home, and match the classic beauty of hand laid stone or tile.
Popular applications include basements, kitchens, garages, and interior residential flooring throughout the whole house. Exterior applications include garage floors, porches, pool surrounds and concrete slabs.
Faux Stone Floors are:
- Extremely flexible, durable and crack resistant
- Seamless, sealed, and have no grout, which allows them to be easily cleaned
- Optional sheen levels include matte, satin and high gloss
- Most efficient flooring system over radiant heated floors
- Maintains almost room temperature on sub floors without radiant heat
- 3x stronger than concrete
- Waterproof, stain & chemical resistant
- Hypoallergenic, mold and mildew resistant
- Material manufactured in Canada over 35 years