3 mustard sauces
Need an instant mustard pick-me-up? Adding a maple syrup swirl or diced candied ginger elevates the most basic of mustards to party status and adds an incredible flavour boost.
- Serves: Makes about 1/2 cup (125 ml)
- Course: Lunch
- Maple Mustard Chutney
- Measure out 3 tbsp (45 ml) of your favourite chutney. Remove any large chunks and finely chop. Mix into chutney along with 3 tbsp (45 ml) each Dijon mustard and maple syrup.
- Honey Ginger Mustard
- Stir 2 tbsp (30 ml) each finely chopped candied ginger and honey into 1/3 cup (75 ml) grainy mustard.
- Coriander Jalapeno Spread
- Stir 1 tbsp (15 ml) seeded and finely chopped jalapeno pepper and 3 tbsp (45 ml) finely chopped fresh coriander into 1/3 cup (75 ml) Dijon mustard.