Baked Brie in Phyllo Pastry
- Course: Snack
- 1 Brie round
- ¼ cup whole berry cranberry sauce or jam
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 sheets phyllo pastry, thawed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1. Lay out a sheet of phyllo (one at a time) and brush with melted butter. Place another sheet on top and repeat until you have 4 layers.
- 2. Slice the Brie in half horizontally. Spread a thick layer of Dijon on the bottom half of the Brie. Spread a layer of the cranberry sauce on top of the Dijon. Place the top half back on the bottom and put the Brie in the centre of the phyllo.
- 3. Bring opposite corners of the phyllo together and twist all four corners to form the shape of a flower in the centre of the Brie. Brush the top with butter and place in a pie plate.
- 4. Bake at 350º for 10 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 5. Serve with a sliced baguette.