Maple Hill Tree Services is an Arboriculture and Tree Maintenance company that has been dedicated to the preservation of the urban forest for 30 years. We provide the highest quality service delivered by a team of Certified Arborists and Certified Tree Workers in a professional and efficient manner. We perform our work guided by the principles laid out by the International Society of Arboriculture, as well as Conservation and Safety.
MHTS serves Commercial, Residential, Municipal and Professional clients.
Our philosophy is grounded in the belief that trees are “the lungs of the planet” and must be preserved for future generations. We consider our clients to be partners in this endeavour and Maple Hill Tree Services is committed to maintaining the health and vigor of the urban forest.
We believe that each individual has the power to contribute to the Reversal of Global Warming – One Tree at a Time.
MHTS has become a leader in the arboriculture industry in Southern Ontario. Our clients range from private homeowners to architectural firms requesting advice on Tree Preservation Plans on construction sites. The company has become the “go to” arboriculture company of choice for many towns and cities in the Greater Toronto Area including Oakville, Vaughan, Burlington, Toronto, Halton and Mississauga, as well as media outlets requiring an expert opinion.
For your information:
- We maintain a comprehensive general liability insurance policy to cover the risk of personal injury or property damage associated with our work
- We are registered with and pay compensation premiums to the Worker’s Safety Insurance Board to provide for our employees in the event of injury
- We comply with all relevant legislation, regulation, licensing/registration requirements and safety standards (CSA) and ANSI)
MHTS is proud of the reputation it has earned over three decades for its expertise and professionalism.
Maple Hill Tree Services provides:
- Arborists reports
- Tree Preservation Plans on construction sites
- Evaluation and care of mature trees
- Hazard evaluations
- Structural integrity, diagnoses and restoration
- Planning, Planting